Our students take pride of being a part of this institution and are:
- Hard working, setting high goals and standards and are persistence in their efforts to achieve them.
- They aspire to be mentally, physically and psychologically strong.
- They are aware of social structure and national goals and are able to accept and discharge personal responsibilities.
- Avoid vulgarity in their talk and behavior Arnoldians try to speak correct English.
- Offer up help to any unattended visitor coming across in the school premises.
- Respectful to the authorities, teachers and elders, greet them, help them to carry any heavy things if they are carrying.
- Realization that hard, persevering, systematic and creative personal efforts is the only stepping-stone to real success especially in studies.
- Conscious that true nobility consists in being honest and sincere decent and gentle, in speech behavior and action.
- Keep their school clean and neat, in and out. An Arnoldian loves to leave the school and its premises clean by picking up any wrapping or waste material lying on the ground and placing them in dustbin provided.
- Arnoldians are brothers and sisters and therefore, every one is to be treated with brotherly sisterly dignity and decorum.
The desire to observe these above must come from within and must be genuine, only thus can one’s character be formed.