Every student studying and passing out of this school must have grown in his/her sense of the divine, respect for human life, compassion for the poor, concern for justice, awareness of oppressive social structure and commitment to help to build a better human society.
Therefore the school aims at:
- The fullest moulding of the students God-given talents.
- Sound intellectual growth enabling reflective, logical and critical reasoning.
- Developing the communicative skills.
- Attitudinal formation of values of respect, love and service.
- Development of sense of self-worth (realistic, knowledge, love and acceptance of self) and to become a responsible individual within the human community.
- Development of an ability to critically assess the reality, the values and trends of the society, honestly confronting social injustices of racism, sexism and religious intolerance violations of human rights, and the problems of the socially marginalized.