An Chaudhary Central Convent School’s student is expected:
- To be intellectually competent, open to growth, loving all and committed to do justice by generous service to others with a clear sense.
- To develop the quality of mind and heart (competence and compassion.)
- To cherish community values and learn to live harmoniously in the society.
- To be leader in struggle for better human world and community of love.
- To love and respect all religious cultures and castes.
- To grow in respect for all forms of life especially human life.
- To develop a spiritual vision of the world in the face of materialism, concern for others in the face of egoism and simplicity in the face of consumerism.
Therefore, egoism, deceit, craze for possessions, spirit of unhealthy competition which takes advantage of the weakness of others will have no place in our educational aim but every Arnoldian will form the above aims and vision as her/his Life-ethos as he/she achieves the many faceted growth in their respective years.